Ways you can help
Make a Regular Gift via the Parish Giving Scheme
Set up a regular Direct Debit by calling the Parish Giving Scheme on 0333 002 1271 (press 1 for a new mandate) – please have Leicester Cathedral’s PGS code to hand which is 190619001.
Donate online to Leicester Cathedral using the button above. This will take you to the National Funding Scheme website.
Into our Bank Account
Reference: ‘C19 gift’
Account Name: Leicester Cathedral Chapter
Account Number: 03807282
Sort Code: 20-49-11
Reference: ‘C19 gift’
Payable to: Leicester Cathedral Chapter
Address: Cathedral Finance, St Martins House, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester LE1 5PZ
You can Text PLATE to 70191 (for £10) or 70970 (£5).
Donations by text are processed by the Leicester Cathedral Charitable Trust.
Are you Eligible for Gift Aid?
If so, please download a Gift Aid form and enclose it with your cheque.
The terms and conditions of the Gift Aid Scheme state that to be eligible to Gift Aid you must meet the following criteria:
- An individual must be a UK tax payer who must pay an amount of income tax and or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the Cathedral reclaims on your donations in the appropriate tax year (this is currently 25p for every £1.00).
- Donations made by individual donors must be from their own money, an individual cannot make a donation under Gift Aid using someone else’s money.
- Donors can only donate for themselves and their immediate family members only.
If you would like to donate regularly by setting up your own Standing Order direct to Leicester Cathedral then please download a Standing Order Form.
During lockdown we ask that you send the Standing Order form directly to your bank. This is because the Cathedral and its offices are closed at the current time. Thank you very much indeed.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Leicester Cathedral with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to this link here and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Leicester Cathedral at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
Thank you for your support.
Thank you for your kind support. Together we can ensure that Leicester Cathedral continues to be a beating heart for City and County.