One Roof Leicester (ORL) is a consortium of independent faith, community and voluntary sector organisations supporting the homeless, destitute and vulnerably housed in Leicester, operating from St Martins House.
One Roof Leicester’s aims are:
- To support the homeless through the myriad range of services available
- To identify the needs and gaps in service for homeless people
- To build, develop and sustain partnerships which enable collaboration on projects
- To identify new and innovative working practices which support homeless people
- To ensure that the homeless have a voice and that it is heard
- To ensure that the voice of ORL partners is represented at relevant meetings/forums
- To develop a platform for information, communication, conducting surveys and research through the website
To find out more about One Roof Leicester, visit the website here.